FilmForth User Guide
In This Document:
- Installation and Launch
- Additional Information
Installation and Launch
Installation is safely and securely handled through Microsoft Store using the following instructions.
- Go to www.ioforth.com.
- Click on the [Download] button at the upper right of the Home page. This will bring you to the Microsoft Store web page for FilmForth — Movie Maker.
- Click the [Get] button.
- [Optional] You may need to address a dialogue to allow Microsoft Store to handle the Get link. Click [Allow] to open your Microsoft Store app locally.
- When Microsoft Store is open, click the [Install] button. The Download will begin almost immediately and a progress bar will appear (See Figure 1). When the installation is complete, the Microsoft Store screen will confirm that the program is installed and the [Install] button will change to [Launch].
Figure 1: Installation progress on the Microsoft Store screen.
- Click the [Launch] button to open the program immediately. If you do not want to open the program right away, you can locate the program on the Start menu listed alphabetically as FilmForth. When launched the Home screen will appear. See Figure 2.
Figure 2: The FilmForth Home screen.
- See “Getting Started” to begin using the program.
- Click the [Start Menu] on the Windows Taskbar.
- Locate FilmForth on the Start menu.
- Right-click the program icon to open the options menu for FilmForth.
- Click on [Uninstall]. The program will be removed from your file system.
To begin your project, see:
Push the limits of your imagination with FilmForth
The best way to indulge an interest in movie-making is to dive right in. That’s what really makes apps like FilmForth so valuable — there are few barriers to using them right from the download. Even Windows users who are completely new to video editing can push the limits of their imagination with FilmForth. It’s free to download. So try it out today, and see how much fun and effective creating original video content can be.