5 Best Tool to Merge Two Videos Online
If you are looking for easy ways to merge videos online. We would assume that the choice of options outlined here should prove to be extremely handy for your day-to-day needs in video merging.
You do not need not have a huge technical background to be able to edit your videos anymore. There are multiple tools and options available that assist you in how to edit a video with ease. For the sake of this post, we will check out the best options that can be used how to merge two videos online.
How to Merge Two Video Online with Best Tools
Let us explore a couple of powerful tools to assist you in how merge two videos online easily.
# 1. Video Merger
The online video merger tool can assist you in merging the videos and editing them and provide you with a highly professional-looking video for you to consume. You do not need to download any specific software or use any codecs. The interface comes with every tool that you would perhaps need in your quest for video editing.
- Compatibility with a host of video and audio formats
- They let you use the files of a larger size up to 4GB
- Batch mode conversion options
- Support for both cloud and online files making it a great choice to even merge online
- Slower file uploads
- Inability to download some files
- Audio and video quality reduce at times
How to use Video Merger to merge two videos online
Merge 2 Videos Online with 123APPS
The steps in how to merge two video files online should be much easy, and you can follow the steps here below.
- Open the Video Merger tool on any browser.
- Add files by browsing for the videos.
- Trim the videos if you want to, and adjust the timeline. You can even rearrange them as per your preferences.
- Choose the encoding settings by clicking on the gear icon next to the Save button.
- Click on Save to download your video.
# 2. VEED.io
VEED video joiner should be yet another powerful option to help you in merging two video files seamlessly. It can handle multiple video files that include video files, images, audio, and more. Support for practically any file can prove to be a great option in helping you enjoy a full-fledged performance.
- Ease of uploading multiple files in batch
- Simple and easy-to-use UI
- Faster video merging capability
- Simple functionality
- Can crash at times
- It can get a little slower at times
- No screen share option when dealing with customer service
How to use VEED to join video files online
Merge Two Videos Online with VEED
Follow the simple as outlined here below.
- Visit the video merger on any of your favorite browsers.
- Upload your videos or any other files.
- Arrange the videos in an appropriate order on your timeline.
- Click on Export. You can choose the resolution and other details for your merged file.
- That would do it, and you will receive a new video file that is formed by the merger of the two video files.
# 3. Video2Edit
Video2Edit is a video merger tool that has been known to offer very consistent and powerful performance in merging your videos with ease. Support for multiple input and output formats on the tool should make it a truly powerful tool in most scenarios.
- Lets you convert videos into multiple formats
- You can share your videos on multiple social media platforms
- It can even convert the links to video files
- It does offer both paid and free plans
- You cannot edit files sizes exceeding 75 MB
- The paid version supports only up to 1 GB of size
- The free version supports only short videos
How to use Video2Edit to merge videos online
Merge Two Video Online with Video2Edit
Here are the steps that you can use for merging two videos online.
- Launch the video editor on any of your preferred browsers.
- Add the files using the traditional option to add files or drag and drop your files.
- Arrange the videos in the order of your preference.
- Click on Save As. Choose the video resolution, format, and other details that you would expect for the video file.
- Click on Save, and the merged file will be downloaded onto your device.
# 4. Video Candy
Video Candy is yet another powerful video joiner and merger tool that has been used by several video enthusiasts and video editors. The tool lets you merge multiple videos in one go. It also lets you add audio files to the video if needed.
- Supports multiple video editing features
- Completely free with no ads
- Retains the video clarity and quality
- Faster uploading
- No URL links supported
- No support for multiple features simultaneously
- Improvement needed in video uploading
How to merge two videos online using Video Candy
Merge 2 Video Online with Video Candy
Follow the steps here below to merge video clips on the Video Candy video merger.
- Launch Video Candy on your preferred browser.
- Add the files to the video joiner by following the traditional method of browsing for your video and adding it.
- Arrange the files in the order that you want to merge them. You can drag and drop the videos as you would please.
- Click on Export, and the videos will be merged.
# 5. ACONVERT
ACONVERT is the last online video joiner in our list of the best video mergers here. The powerful online video converter supports a wide range of audio and video formats. You can even include video files from cloud services such as Google Drive, PC, URL, or Dropbox for conversion.
- Support for practically every video format
- Faster conversion of your videos
- Easy-to-use interface
- Completely free to use
- Unwanted ads can pop up repeatedly
- The size of the videos that can be merged is limited
How to merge videos using ACONVERT
Merge Two Video Online with ACONVERT
You can follow the steps here below to merge your videos.
- Launch ACONVERT on any of your preferred browsers.
- Add the files by choosing them and then clicking Submit.
- As soon as you click on Submit, the files will be merged insanity, and an output file will be created.
- You can decide to play the file or download it onto your device.
The Concluding Thoughts
Merging videos online should be the best solution for all practical purposes. In fact, this can be helpful in the long run as you do not need to install any app on your device. Seamless integration with the file formats and browsers of your choice should further make the online solutions one of the unique options to go with.
Karen is a professional writer with a background in column writing who enjoys resolving complex topics and explaining them in interesting ways.