If you are a content creator, you should need to be on top of your game. YouTube has become increasingly competitive, with creators going the extra mile to polish their content.
The pursuit of viewer attention, engagement, and growing the channel never seems to stop. Well, it’s also a way to make your channel stand out by changing your YouTube channel’s background picture. Also known as the channel cover picture among many. So do you know how to change background on YouTube channel? Is it possible to directly change background on YouTube channel on the YouTube app?
Let’s take it step by step, starting with changing the background of your YouTube channel.
Now you need to tap your profile picture at the up-right corner. And then choose the Your Channel which is located under the Add account.
Now you will see there are 2 options. Click the EDIT CHANNEL button and you will enter the Channel Settings where supports editing your YouTube name, adding a description for the channel, changing the YouTube background picture, etc.
You should click on the camera picture which is under the three vertical dots. At the bottom of the page, you will see 2 options listed. Now you can choose to take a photo or choose from your photos to upload a new background image.
Well, if you choose from your Photos, then all the pictures you own on your device will be listed here. Select one and you can see there are 3 boxes located on the photo. Take into account that only specific dimensions will be visible in the background picture. The prompt will guide you on ways to maximize visibility on different devices.
Finally, click the Save button to complete the change of your YouTube background.
Once you have changed your YouTube background banner successfully, you could go back to your YouTube app on the phone. Pull to refresh the app and then you will see the new background banner.
For more detailed operation steps you can refer to this video.
Well then, how to make a great YouTube video to hit YouTube and other video sharing platforms? This would be much more important for many YouTubers. Here in the following part, you will get some great tips to make videos better.
A hit YouTube video won’t miss great audio and video effect. Appropriate background music, special effects are quite necessary for an inspiring video. So In this part, you can learn how to detach the audio and add subtle background music to a video. How to add a filter and polish your movie with great effects are also added with detail.
Grinding a chopper will not hold up the work of cutting firewood. We will introduce FilmForth as the ground chopper because FilmForth can fulfill the needs effortlessly without requiring big guns. It’s totally free to use and also you can export a no watermark work at last.
Now let us take a look at how to edit a video step by step. I will divide the process into different segments. Before heading to the editing part, let us create a new project for this video.
1. Download and install FilmForth from the Microsoft store.
2. Click on New Project to start a new video editing assignment.
3. Add your video by manually clicking on the button or dragging and dropping it into the FilmForth window.
Audio may not have been captured well on your camera. It’s better to detach it and add music, audio of your own.
1. Click on the Detach Audio button, given at the bottom of the screen, along with other options.
2. Now a red bar consisting of audio will appear below the video feed. Single click on the red bar of audio and hit the Delete button on your keyboard to remove the audio.
3. To add audio to the video. You should click the blue left arrow to back to the front page. And select the Add Audio button, which is denoted by a plus sign.
4. After that, click on the blue plus button to add a local audio file. You will see there are 3 ways to upload music to the video.
If you want to do a voiceover for your video directly from the FilmForth editor itself. Choose the Voiceover option and click on the mic to start recording. Also, you can choose Built-in music to add or upload audio from your computer.
5. Browse and select your locally stored audio files. After your added audio will appear as the red bar, you can trim the time for which the audio will play on the video using the feed shortcuts that appear below the video bar. Split the audio, change the speed or adjust the volume of the audio, etc.
As we are wrapped up with the audio section, let’s move to the visual part of the video. Default color-grading of a video is often monotonous and does not set the needed overtone for a video. Color-grading using professional software is a hectic task. We will use FilmForth’s effects to do just that, providing a much-needed visual flair to the videos.
1. Click on the Effect button, which is located in the bottom feature bar. Over 2 dozen effects will appear on the screen. Click on an effect to apply it to the video.
2. We selected the Amaro effect for the video by clicking on it. A sharp, greyish effect to go with the video that is being edited. Click on the blue back button to access the home menu.
Things you should know:
Once all the edits have been done, and the video is ready, it’s time to export it. Click on the Save Video button, and a prompt will appear.
Select the video quality in which you wish to export the video. We are selecting 720p for the video. The option ranges from 480p to 4K. Now keep in mind that the 4K takes the most time in video rendering and storage space. Then click on Save to export the video.
Watch the video and figure out how to make a great YouTube video with FilmForth.
Creating great content for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Reels, and other video sharing platforms shouldn’t be that hard.
Don’t let the complex editing software deter you from creating the content that you love. Record, shoot a video, and leave editing for FilmForth.